Pencilmation 11 Pencilmation 11

So, less IS more.

Your animation is traditional in many ways. I'm never a fan of the squiggly lines but either you have style or didn't feel like animating the 3 frame re-draw of the static poses for char and background. No matter what the means, the ends came out better than what I usually expect from the squiggle style. Keep it up, I like your ability to tell a story.

the YuYu the YuYu

Better and Better

I've always idolized your work and your particle and smoke animation was godly in this submission. I'll be waiting for your next animation.

Baystream Anim. Interview Baystream Anim. Interview

This isn't for the portal

Who is you?

This isn't even flash, we call this the flash portal for reasons beyond the file extension being .swf. FYI: I don't think anyone wants to hear the background of an unheard of animator, if you'd really call yourself one.

notfredryk responds:

Who is you then? :O

Saddam on a Mission Saddam on a Mission

Good movie

Not that I have any complaints... but is it more or is a lot of movies in German on the portal now? this is the second in a row I clicked in German. Maybe its my flash settings XD...

I'm With Stupid I'm With Stupid

Yay

Brings back memories from lemmings, but still its 100 percent original, keep up the good work.

Mr Flacit's Word Search Mr Flacit's Word Search

Nicely done

You deserve every rating for every category. I like the interface, very cool. I can spend hours playing this game. This movie deserves a better score, this is one of those addictive games.